Slack is our messaging platform we use amongst the entire Radius Agent team. This is where we post updates on new trainings, new events, shout-out agent wins, and it's a way to stay in communication with the team!
You can access Slack from both your mobile device or desktop. We do recommend creating your account on a desktop/laptop and then logging into Slack on mobile.
Follow these steps to create your Slack account:
- Access your Radius Agent email and locate the e-mail “Join your team on Slack.”
2. Once in the email, click “Join Now”
3. A new browser page will open where you will enter your Full Name and create a password. Then click, “Create Account”
4. Next, switch to your mobile device and search either the app store (apple) or play store (android) for Slack and download it to your mobile device.
5. Once it is downloaded, you will log in with your @radiusagent.com email address.
6. You should now be logged in and ready to communicate through Slack.
Note: you will have 3 channels you are a part of: a-team (all agents and brokers in both Colorado & California), rar-california-crew/rar-colorado-crew, and brokerage-shoutouts (any closings/accepted offers we recognize agents for).
“You should have already joined Slack and downloaded it in the onboarding call, so it should be on your phone already if you do a search of your apps.”
If you need to re-download the application on your phone you will:
- Search either the app store (apple) or play store (android) for Slack and download it.
- Once it is downloaded, you will log in with your @radiusagent.com email address.
- If for some reason you have forgotten your password you can reset it on the login screen and it will send password reset instructions to your email.
- You should now be logged in and ready to communicate through Slack.