Getting connected to Kunversion only takes a few steps! All you need is your custom Radius Gmail email address. For further instructions on how to access your custom Radius email check out this article here.
1. Login to your Gmail and click on the gear icon on the top right-hand corner under your profile picture, and select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
2. Click into the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” tab and then select “Add a forwarding address."
3. Next, add in your custom Radius email. (*We will receive an email confirming the forwarding, please allow us to confirm with you before completing further steps*).
4. In your Gmail Settings, go to the “Filters and Blocked Addresses" tab and scroll to the bottom and then select “Create a new filter.”
5. Next, type “email@example.com” into the "From:" field, and "New Lead" in the "Subject" field. Select “Create filter with this search” at the bottom of the filter.
6. Check the box in the screenshot below, then click on “Create filter” button and select your custom Radius email as the forwarding address.
You are all set!
If you have any questions or would like to get started with the ISA Program schedule a demo here.