Adding a Client into your CRM
1. Click on “Clients” from the Menu bar and click on “New Client”.
2. In the opened pop-up, add the Name, Email address, Phone Number, Source, Type, Sales stage, Birthday, and anniversary.
3. Click on “Create”.
Importing Clients from Excel
It can be too tedious to manually add clients if you have one too many. In such cases, all you have to do is,
1. Click on “Import from Excel” and carefully read the guidelines that pop up.
2. Next, select your file and let it upload. Note: the file extension has to be Microsoft Excel .xlsx
3. Then. Simply click on “Import Excel”. Job done!
If your import is unsuccessful, refer the guidelines, make the necessary fixes, and try again.
Importing Clients from Google
If you have used your Google account to sign up on Radius, your contacts are automatically synced with your CRM.
If you have used an account other than Google, click on “Import from Google”, login using your Google credentials, click on “allow” to import your Google contacts into your CRM.
1. Change the Sales Stage - Click on the dropdown to change the status of your sales stage.
2. Set reminders - Click on “Add reminder” and fill in the fields of the pop-up, and you’re good to go!
3. Add notes - Click on “Add notes” to enter any specifics associated with the contact, click on “Add”.
If you face any difficulties with any of these steps, feel free to contact our Highly Responsive Support.