How to Edit your profile - CRS
Having an elaborate profile on Radius is really important because it helps build your online presence and attract clients. Making changes and updating your Radius Profile is really simple!
Follow these steps and you’ll be done in no time!
Step 1: Click on Login and select CRS Designee Login and enter your Residential Real Estate Council credentials, which will take you to your Radius Profile.
Click on Profile on the extreme right, where you can find an option in the drop-down that says View my Profile.
Click on View my Profile to get started.
Step 2: Hover over your profile pictures and your cover photo if you want to change them.
- For your profile picture - Click on Update Photo and upload a new image.
- For your cover photo - Click on Update your cover photo and choose one from the existing set or upload a new one.
Step 3: Edit your Basic Info by clicking on the icon next to your name.
Note: You can add/edit your MLS details by clicking on Sync your MLS. We'll import all your active/closed listings depending on the MLS feeds.
Step 4: To the right side of your name, you can edit your personal information. By clicking on the edit icon next to About, you can update particulars about you.
You can also add or remove your skills by clicking on the + symbol in the Expertise area.
Step 5: Just below your Basic Info, you can update your Accomplishments, NAR Designations, NAR Certifications, Interests, and languages, by clicking on the edit icon.
Step 6: Below “Languages” you can find Regional Groups where you can search for groups and join them. You can also create a private group.
Step 7: Below Expertise, under Recent Listings and Neighborhoods Served, you can
- Add a property by clicking on the + symbol
- Add or remove Areas Served by clicking on the icon next to +
- Put your property listing on display by clicking on the 3rd icon
- View your properties listed under Buyers and sellers respectively.
At any point if you have queries, please feel free to reach us at Support!